Sunday, October 5, 2008

getting the hang of it


Well I am clearly not going to be consistent about updating this blog.  My mommy epiphany today was how lucky I am to be a mommy.  Instead of doing laundry, dusting (hasn't been done in months), writing thank you's, or paying attention to my other job, I decided to nap with my daughter.  I know that shirking all responsibilities to crawl in with my 4 month old is okay, but at least I should have slept. I couldn't take my eyes off of her let alone miss a single moment by closing them.  Isn't it a miracle that we can create life and that that life is so perfect.  She is by far the best thing I have ever done - and I will revisit this post someday when she is sixteen and no longer lets me watch her sleep.

file:///Users/kellywoodward/Desktop/P8290720.JPG

No comments: